Working and studying at C3
Current positions available
- Aquatic Ecosystem Modeller, UTS Ref R010413 - applications close 17th May
Chancellor's Postdoctoral Research Fellowships
- Within 5 years of your PhD and considering your next career move? The UTS Chancellor's Postdoctoral Research Fellowship scheme aims to attract and retain outstanding young researchers.
- If you're interested in applying for this outstanding opportunity take a look at the C3 Chancellor's Postdoctoral Research Fellowship opportunities now available.
- Expressions of interest close 6 June
- Do you want to make an impact in climate change research? Is it time for you to take the next step in your career?
UTS’s fast growing Plant Functional Biology and Climate Change Cluster (C3) is inviting high-calibre mid-career researchers to submit an EOI to apply with UTS through the prestigious ARC Future Fellowship scheme.
ARC Laureate Fellowships
- C3 also encourages applications for ARC Australian Laureate Fellowships
Contact C3 Executive Director Professor Peter Ralph for more information.
Current PhD Scholarship Opportinities
- Photosynthetic optimisation of high lipid yielding microalgae (Closed)
- Enhancing biofuels production (Closed)
- ARC Linkage PhD Scholarship - Monitoring the effect of dredging on Australian seagrass communities (Closed)
- Seagrass Root Systems and Abundance (Closed)
- Coral reef Ecology - The ecological role of dimethylsulfonpropionate (DMSP) in coral reef ecosystems (Closed)
- Antarctic Diatoms - Light-induced responses in Antarctic diatoms (Closed)
C3 welcomes enquiries from suitably qualified applicants for
For further details please contact:
Ph +61 2 9514 4203