Student research opportunities
Current C3 Scholarships
Applications are open until June 15 2012 for
* Seagrass root systems and abundance - Application closing date extended to 16 November
Applications for UTS 2013 scholarships open on 1st August 2012. Some of the questions you can help answer include:
- What will be the synergistic effects of invasive species and climate change?
- How will climate change impact on landscape water balance and forest function?
- How will ocean acidification impact on calcifying marine animals and corals?
- How will climate change impact production, water usage and crop yield in the Australian wheat belt?
2013 C3 PhD Projects
2013 C3 Honours Projects
Applying for a Research Degree
Students who wish to study in C3 should first
- Contact a member of staff with whom they wish to perform their postgraduate research to discuss a project and then
- Follow the steps as outlined in "How to apply for a Research Degree at UTS:Science"
Scholarships for Research Degree Students
As a key strategic research strength C3 offers generous competitive research scholarships, through UTS:Science in order to attract the best students to work with a team of world class researchers
On applying to study at UTS as a postgraduate research student:
If you are interested in an undergraduate degree in Environmental Science UTS offers a comprehensive degree program, details of which can be found on the UTS Science website or in the UTS Handbook 2010
The following brochures give you a guide to course and career options: